Thursday, March 02, 2006

its the start of the bad bad things again

Found out that i cant do a masters today...and been like 2 weeks or so since my pc has been having this hardisk problem...and its making me worry as i might just have it not booting one day when my due date to my assignments are near...shit! ive always know that bad things comes in a pair or a bunch...but why is it coming so frequently now...whats up with all these test in such short period...the man up there really that bored?

Had a few drinks tonite...hopefully things will change and ill wake up and start working my ass off on my responsibility. If only things can go smoothly for a longer period of time...if only...if there's and if only....there wont be alot of miserable things going on. How do you wake yourself up from a long long dream?a dream that is called reality and taking things for granted? would smacking the person hard on his head help? dont really think so myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home