Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My computer wanna play with me....ARGH!

I thought last night was bad...today is WORST! came back from coll to find my hardisk dead...so i had to restart my pc...and DING!~ i find my whole user profile screwed...lost all my data on my desktop and in my documents....now all my projects...and stuff are gone...due date is freaking near...and how the hell am i gonna do it in less then a month?

Sigh...how bad can things get?i got assignment to hand in tomorow and ive not done anything...2 day after that i got another 2 more assignments...oh my lord...im so so dead...shit! why must i always be this lazy...someone should come smack me and kill me or someting.

Sigh...im so so lost now...i wanna talk to sherina...but...things arent possible...oh well..i guess i have to face things myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home