Monday, December 05, 2005

I wanna go home~

Just checked on the assignments that are due...OMFG~ i got like a another 4 of it piling up...and the due date are a day after or the same day...sigh...from a total slacker to someone who has to do his work is not easy...this reminds me so much of my spm days, where i had to cope with all the stress and sudden change in myself...the only difference was i had someone special to be my motivator and currently i have none.

I feel like going back home so much...i dont feel like living here anymore..it gets so sickening..feels so...deserted..and the weather sucks...so many people would wanna see snow and all..but you get so sick of it after a while. Xmas is coming alot of people i know would be leaving and ill be alone ...i wonder what will i be doing, i know im suppose to study but i really not in the mood...might go out watch come people caroling?i think thats the word for it. exams will be after the holidays and i really hope i could do something. The other thing that is bothering me is my thesis. It seems that the assigments could really eat up all my time leaving me with no time to do my thesis and research.

its late now....and im only abit sleepy. I sooo want to go back and not return. I guess this is 1 challenge i have to take. Sigh....

2 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 10:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. be strong okies?
think of ur first priorty
1. graduate
2. come back kl :)
this is your best motivation liaw :)

good luck and all the besT!!!!
take care^^

 
At 12/05/2005 11:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

better start do all ur work or else i smack u !!! XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home