Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I wish i could end everything...

The weekend was hell...ive never been this hurt in my life, not only my social life sucks..my love life...my studies...but basically everythin sucks...its a mystery how shit can always happen in a chain reaction. Why cant these things just happen one at a time, not pile up like fucking shit! No wonder the term 'shit' is given to these things. Somehow knowing the truth really hurts..and knowing what you did to have made the truth hurts even more. I realise im a very selfish person emotion wise. But why does it have to end like this. Sigh my rambling doesnt make much sense to most people who are reading this i know.

Im so gonna fail a sub...i dont see any alternative out of this. I dont know how to handlet things now...i dont know what to do. If i fail because of exams i dont mind..but its because my coursework...damn..what stupid system is this. I feel so lost and empty now, i got no one to rely on...no one i could trust...i feel the emptiness again...i feel deceived...but myself! that the worst thing...i feel like a loser...which indeed i am. I feel im not capable of undoing my mistakes nor make up to it. I feel so much hatred towards myself, my attitude, my character, my way of thinking and ...urgh...i hate myself.

would death solve these?

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2005 09:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope =)
stay strong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home