Tuesday, October 05, 2004

How do we keep up with life?

Pc's isn't working fine...but atleast i can come online...after tryin for HOURS! argh...yesterday was 1 heck of a day...i've finally met Jolene...someone who i've been messaging back and forth for quite a while in friendster...tho it wasn't an arranged meet up or anything...but it was still good enough i've to save some memories in my heart and mind.

After walking front and back the shop she work in i've finally got the guts to walk in and greet her...she was shocked to see me...yea...like who wouldn't?i was shocked myself...heartbeat so darn fast...she was sweet and all like the mails...a true nice person...talked to her for about 2 hours...while waiting for my friend...didn't know i could actually feel good about it...hehe...

but now...im so lost again...i feel so alone at times...though i think i have people to refer or talk to but still there seems to be something missing...like what Jolene is doing...she has her career and all in mind it just seems as though there is no lonely time for her...i wonder what am i missing...a determination?a target?a vision?i really don't know how can some people do it.

i know very well life is what we make out of it...but why does it seem i fail to make the best out of it...i fail to do so much...sitting here listening to songs...wasting my time and not starting back on my project...i basically see my target...a target of failure...but why and i so reluctant to do any damn thing?man i hate myself so much at times...

5 Comments:

At 4/29/2005 09:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi- you msged me on friendster, so i clicked on ure profile, saw ure link to your blog.

i like your blog, and you seem to have quite a nice personality, can be seen through ure writing :)

-chansaire
http://chansaire.blogdrive.com

 
At 6/06/2005 03:41:00 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Hi Ben! :D

 
At 6/06/2005 04:02:00 PM, Blogger Benjamin said...

madness i didnt expect ppl to come see this...dah la i malas to write...every time write also no ting happy...sigh...sadness

 
At 6/06/2005 11:11:00 PM, Blogger n u r ' i . . . said...

Ben, although i don't know u, and yeah, u msged me on friendster (yes, can see how bored u r thru msging other ppl thru friendster) Just wanted to let u know i read ur blog. haha, u're funny la. although its like depressing or sometimes u're feeling confused, but still its nice to see what u've written. its ur feelings and no one should be able to play with it. argh, im giving u advise, somehow i cant sort with my own life. anyway, lucks ben n nice to meet u =)

 
At 6/07/2005 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Hey Ben, I may not know what you're going through but what you wrote here's so...REAL. I mean, you shared your heart. Well, a slice of it maybe...but you expressed yourself very well.

Trust me, I'm a teacher in training hehehe ;p Keep writing. When you go around walking in the world today with a smile on your face just to submerge how you feel, go blogging!

I call this 'verbal diaorrhea' :D The Greeks believe constant emotional purging of emotions brings health to your body.

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home