Wednesday, March 08, 2006

benjaminlim.com...finally

finally took the initiative to buy that domain before someone does...actually i was more like waiting for benjamin.com but knowing that it would be hard to get the domain cos its being used by some property company thing in the arizona if im not wrong...anyways will hunt down my name soon enough..while waiting i thought i could settle with this name.

spend like 12 hours non stop yesterday with my blog system and the other backend parts..finally got somethings to run..but entirely smoothly..still dont have the time to do my own design..will do it in times to come..but i do like this white thingy...makes it look abit dull at times..but pretty much reflects me i guess.

been trying to get through to huey ting as well...worried about her..no idea what has happen since the last time she told me something was happening. she wouldnt pick up my calls nor reply my message..i guess its still going on or shes avoiding me?hmm...sigh...duno la.

gonna start on my damn thesis again and hopefully this time i get somewhere as im going no where at the current moment. I would really need to do some more analysis and start writing some lines of code down already. anyways for whoever that reads my blog check out www.benjaminlim.com and gimme some comments on it if you wish..its just my portfolio page and maybe ill post some other stuff there..wont link this page of mine from that page tho. i guess it wont be too good for employers to find out too much bout me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home