Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Cried myself to sleep...

Bad night it has been...as i was trying so hard to get myself to sleep....suddenly memories of Sabrina came into my head...how we met..what happen and how she left. Moments spend with her were really sweet and happy...though it was rather painful at the end. Somehow history seems to be repeating itself just that this time its slightly more painful and things aren't that good.

Finally asleep, somehow my mind is very much awake...kept thinking about class for the next day. Which eventually i had to get up and then check my time table and silly me...its Tuesday and im off. Why didn't i know that?Was my mind too fucked up to think straight?Oh wells im already awake, i wonder what is there i can do at this time of the day. Maybe ill go back to sleep n try to do something useful later in the day which i doubt that i will.

How could my love life suck when im not even in love? I had this words running through my mind when i was in the "conscious" stage "fate exist as faith remains" hmm...why am i always believing and relyin on fate? Answer is out there...somewhere..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home