Thursday, September 23, 2004

Amazing how can people grow...

Innocents... its something we all grow out of..amazing isnt it how we were born into this world and as we grow we are like a sponge to bad habbits and bad ethics. The other day i was thinking back when i was a kid and how i use to get nightmares, the next thing would to be going to my parents bedroom and sleeping beside my father. I think i would feel more secure and stuff like that...but then as we grow up like now...a nightmare doesn't really scares us anymore, we can just wake up and then go back to sleep. Could it be we have develope stronger courage?

Life's full of fears...how do we actually face it each day? As for me...i just face it though im totally freak out...but stuff like being hurt through love seems to take more courage then asking me to jump off a building with a bungee cord. Sometimes looking at our parents ...how they face stress..how their protect their family...dont they feel scared? Does courage emerge when something is at crisis?

Just miss those times when our minds were so innocent and a simple comic or a sweet could really make my day...everything was problem free noting else matter...no gals..no love..nothing as long as i have my sweet..or toy..and my parents around me. As i grow older i seem to be further or want to be further from my parents...is this the process of growing? We talk less..we argue more...im pretty sure im not the only one facing this problem...but theres also those that still treat their parents with respect and care...but i just dont seem to be able to do it. Its like its not me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home