Thursday, September 16, 2004

Happiness don't last???

For some reason somehow im getting alot moody at night lately....cant sleep properly, feeling really restless and im so lost...damn i feel as though i just broke up with some girl...which i didn't *grins*

i wonder how long am i gonna be in this state again. At this rate im starting to repeat my past. The other weird thing is the urge for me to pick up my yoyos again. For some weird reason im starting to play but still am pretty lazy to touch my bag...too much work to do if i were to start to clean them...should i get myself involve again?since im single and i dont have much things to do on weekends...but then my dad would be making hell lots of noise. hmmm....

oh well....let bygones be bygones...or what so ever...im sick of people using me...im sick of christians that bug me to go to church...im sick of people who seem holy but are infact a devil...sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home