Monday, September 06, 2004

Nice gals still exist...i found a rare species!

Just as i thought a miserable day would have started...i find a friend who i've met online, talked to her and somehow asked her out for lunch. She agreed so yea...washed up and all...and off to subang parade. Though i knew i could not make it in time, i use my excellent brains which rot decades ago find the shorted and fastest way to subang, but there just had to be traffic to make me even late...urgh...but no fear...a lil speeding could save me some time...and so i speed like a mad moo moo...but unfortunately i used up too much brain power..i forgot that, the stretch of road would have some speed trap...and i fell for it...oh well...paid 50 bucks and im off again hehe...

so yea...didnt imagine i could actually click pretty well with her...and we sat there at dome for 6 hours...was a pretty intresting experience...as ive not talked to someone that long in any place. Somehow i told her quite abit about my life...or should i say my miserable past, which was not really me to tell someone who i just met. Maybe its that warm feeling i get from her that makes me wanna share whats within me. To conclude she was a good listener...and also an extremly sweet gal. I've not seen a gal who could be so thoughtful in her gift for her boyfriend. I thought this kind of people only exist in my dreams. Im glad to have met someone like that today...and im glad to have her as my fren....so a saman and a long lunch and skiped class was well worth it afterall.

quote:
"fate brings people togather
what happens after that is base on what you want it to be
to seperate or to get togather is what you decide
as long as fate has done its part
the rest is for you to decide."


meeting a stranger in a cafe
not knowing of what may appear
knowing very little of her
makes me shiver in fear

turning out to look like an angel
a pretty face to melt my heart
as we got to know each other better
a sweeter part of her appear

my perception on people has changed
knowing that there is still hope
but the search is a long journey
as long as fate remainns
everything would never be the same

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home