Friday, September 03, 2004

The good the bad the tired ~_~"

Suprisingly fate didn't allow me to send a 3 page long sms to her....else we wouldn't meet up today. Somehow things went from good to bad..and recovered in time...im pretty happy that things are back to normal...or atleast not at that bad situation,now i can sleep properly and soundly without waking up in the middle of the night.

Cant believe i stayed up for 2 days and can be drinking at the same time...my hang overs are driving me insane...but i manage to complete her work for her intime...so its a good thing...haha at this moment im still feeling drowzy...eyes are starting to play tricks on me already LOL.

i better go off and bath then get some shut eyes...or ill get into some accident tommorow. Don't think i wanna live to see my car this time...

nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home