Thursday, September 11, 2003

Havent been blogging much as my monitor turns my mood off to blog...so right now im using my dad's PC to blog...nothing much has been happening besides my latest yoyo performance at plaza Shah Alam on the 5th of September. I did 5 shows that day and ofcourse the 1st wasn't as good as the rest cos i was kinda nervous but after that i was ignoring the crowd hehe.

I'm suppose to have 3 performance this month, which is on the 5, 20, 21 ...but the 20 and 21 was cancel last night as they do not want to pay for the performance...and also i got another offer to performe in Johor(a state) on the 27 and 28...the pay is good...RM 250 a day and transport and lodging is provided.So i'll see how it goes...if my parents allow i'll go..need some cash to get my new monitor as well, so this is a chance for me to get some cash or i'll never get a monitor.

So basically this is what i have to say for now...will try to blog sonner..
byez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home