Monday, July 14, 2003

Didnt do much for the past 2 days.Finally make my phone blog today...so i can blog at anywhere anytime.I got this because i start to talk lots of crap before i go to bed or i could say when im on the verge to sleeping...its like im in s trance and i start blabing..at times i dont even know what i write or said.

i realise that i sms and send it to ppl...which i myself dont know..so hopefully i send it to my blog hehe and not to my father or mother...that would be a bummer....so i hope to see some nice stuff in my phone blog and hopefully some nice comments in there.

ill start talking about myself more tommorow as tonight i feel kinda sick.And i have cut down playing that dumb online game...as there isnt much reason for me to play it...kinda alone in there most of the time...im like the lone ranger...chinese version...sigh.

nitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home