Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Went back to college today after a month and a half...or more....got my soul scared out of my body when my lecturer said that i failed my resit and have to repeat.Totally freak me out..but in the end it was a misunderstanding...she was so blur..dont think she knew what she was talking at all. Thank god i didnt fail...if not im so dead.

Dont know why but im so damn tired and exhausted...though i didnt do anything in college...mybe that 4 hour break make me bored and causes me tobe tired or something.Attended my college student council meeting today...as ive not been attending it for quite sometime.Nothing much is happening besides Battles of the bands...which is a yearly event and we are doing things kinda last minute. hehe

Ah well...to tired to think...gonna go off now...byez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home