Friday, August 15, 2003

Weird ting happen today...for once...my good boy kind of look has move away....i get "complements".People think i go clubbing alot and im a smoker...and usually they will think im Mr Goodie...but now ive turn to a drug addict in front of their face....is this a change in my physical appearance or my way of talking? Though i do admid that ive lost alot of weight and is now even more skinnier then before...but does that make me look like i smoke and drink and go clubbing?

I dont know if this is a good news or bad...atleast i know i dont look like a good boy anymore. Ive been really busy with my last minute preparation for my event...the battle of the bands...i just hope the rain doesnt come down on that day...as my event is an outdoor event and theres no shade...worse comes to worse we have to change our venue to the muli purpose hall....but than it wont be able to fit so many people....i wonder what genius plan is my adviser gonna come out with.

Anyway ...its getting late now...and im pretty tired...ill go to bed now...nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home