Monday, August 11, 2003

Ahh....finally took the initiative to blog again...tho i dont like my monitor now as i cant see clearly but ill just blog for the sake of blogging...been a busy week lately...had the audition for my college battle of the bands...and no...im not taking part this time as my band members are no longer studying...and one of the rule is that all members must be a student in any college or uni...so basically i've been calling up sponsors and having the band audition.

The audition was on Wed,Thu,Fri and Sun...though time for me as i had to judge fairly and not be bias on a group.Other than that i had to cope with college work and all...and try not to fall asleep in class as my results are not that good last sem and i dont intend to repeat the same mistake.

Ive been so....tired these days and i think its time for me to sleep....as ive been falling asleep all day and also falling asleep when i drive to college and back....sigh....nitez all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home