Wednesday, July 30, 2003

back to bloggin after a long time...the reason i didnt blog was due to my monitor which blew and also there were a few nights where i dose off at around 10:45 pm .... -_-" not like me to sleep so early....but this college thing is making me really tired.so ill blog what ever i can remember from my weekend till today...wont be long but ill try to make it intresting enough to read and not fall asleep as im half asleep now.

ok...on saturday i didnt do anything intresting that i can recall...but on sunday i had my interview/recording from the disney channel on my yoyoing.i didnt expect it to take exactly 5 hours to shoot...and the segment is just about 2 mins in a show... -_- they wanted to take as many shots as possible and then choose the best from it.was really tiring especially when i had nothing at all from morning till late evening and constantly swinging that yoyo.

then came mon till today...wednesday...nothing special happen in college besides me preparing my college band competition as its comming soon...and today they had a spelling bee competition...as silly as it may sound, quite alot of ppl took part...around 100+ students register...and i help out the event ... i was the time keeper -_- ...all i have to do was to keep track of time and ring the bell.

i really hope i can get a monitor by this weekend cos theres a pc fair...cant live without my pc....no music...no game...no mails...no fun...no life =(

gtg now...nitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home