Thursday, July 17, 2003

iDidnt really do much today...all i did was watch a movie and surf the net...played my guitar..and i was in those mood where i played malay songs again...hehehe...i remember my band lead singer saying this to me "Ben you're fucking weird...one minute you play all altenative and the other you are all sentimental" hehe he 100% right..i dont even know my fav music choice.I have mood swings for it hehe.

Watch the Hulk just now...and man thats a really bad movie..not to say that there are graphic glitches and also the story is so...crappy...i think they change it a lil..cos i remember the hulk was because Bruce Banner experimented on himself and not his father...and the really silly part was he jumping from mountain to mountain...thats really really really dumb.He looks as though he was flying more then jumping.I guess the director was kinda out of his mind or something.

I feel really restless tonight as i have no 1 to talk to and theres nothing to do...usually i would be hanging around in the online game talking to ppl or looking for trouble...but since the server will be up on the 18 i got nothing to do now besides to think of reading my books...man im actually thinking of reading..hehe...i wonder if ill really read or end up doing something else.

Oh...i went reading peoples blog again tonight...kinda nice at times knowing what people are doing...but too bad i cant talk to them...would be nice tho if some of them had a tag board or something...*sings* nights are lonely and days are so sad....i keep thinking about the love that we had...and im missing you and nobody knows it but me...

oh well...ill go look for something to do...nitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home