Monday, June 30, 2003

stop blogging for a day and im back...hehe...wasnt really in the mood to blog...didnt have much to say anyway...hmm got a msg from my former boss from the toy store (Toyzbar), he said he needed people to perform or something for disney channel malaysia and ask me if i would go in...by the way i perfrom yoyo stuff...i wonder what he wants this time.

was just thinking last night...how do you know you really love someone and how do you know shes THE ONE?Is it that feeling...or could it be ur sixth sense? they say gals sixth sense is more accurate...so does this mean a guys one is not? so how is he gonna know is thats the gal for him? gals love to ask...am i the ONE for you n etc...if lie to them...most probably you can tell her goodbye..so how you gonna tell her? I dont know? she'll get even mad...haha..strange things i think at times....but then again...it depends on the individual your with.

im still lazying around at home...man why cant i just walk out and get a proper job.Im so darn lazy, no wonder i dont suceed in anything....what happen to me ... i use to want to do the best in everything i do...but now...im slowly giving up on everything i do.I dont remembering saying i give up.

hmmm dont tell me that after quiting scouts for a period of time i lost my strenght and courage to face problems?Does that uniform change me? Though i do admid i feel slightly different when i put it on...its like i have more self control....er...maybe not all the time..but most of the time.

work my ass off for all those badges...and made my uniform heavier and heavier...LOL.mmm im bragging bout myself haha..isnt that what blogs are meant for?haha...

ahh...anyway i stop here tonight...cant go on talking crap all night..might kill someone whos reading this.
nitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home