Friday, June 27, 2003

Ahhh back to blogging....atleast now im feeling less tense...after my resit yesterday.All i have to do now is to pray and hope i do not fail...man this sucks big time...still cant believe my record breaking results...as in during my college time...cant compare to secondary school...heheh its worse there.Ah well..i guess im gonna be back to my daily routine...that is...play fwo all day again.

I might wana try get a job, kinda broke now..have no cash to even drive out hahaha...i wonder what can i do this time...coaching yoyo again?hmmm data entry? probably ill drop by at those head hunting company...see what can i do there...hopefully it isnt just some sales job.

not much i can say as ive not been doing much today besides playing computer games...nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home