Monday, June 23, 2003

i'll try not make my day sound like a total failure...i tried to study as usual..and i did...a lil, which wasnt good..my resit is wednesday which is 3 days from now.Ben you got to start reading and not be online...what are you doing now blogging your way with your book on your lap.sheesh...stupid boy!

sook peng called back after i called her today...was feeling really bored and all..kinda happy she called...as usual she would try to "lecture" me....which i dont consider that as lecture but as "advise". Since 1999 shes been helping me in my studies...as in by giving advise.something she said today woke me up.....to be mature you got to do things for yourself and not for someone else.

after i got with my 1st girlfriend in secondary 5 my results went up tremendously and i though i have grown up or something...but all this while ive been doing everything for her and not myself.i wanted to study harder to be able to get a better job to get with her in future...and i knew that her parents wouldnt like a drop-out as an in-law.so all this stuff ive done for her has not really made me mature ....so what do you call this? cant be inmature...maybe stupidity?

ah well got to get back to my studyin...giving me headache facing the monitor almost the whole day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home